Dye Sublimation Printing
Dye Sublimation Printing Technology for Personalised Manufacturing
We now offer a dye sublimation printing service for plastic injection moulded parts. A unique heat transfer of special inks into plastic manufacturing items delivers stunning, bespoke and personalised results.
Our ‘Design for Manufacture’ service offers in-house design, tooling, moulding and printing of full colour images, text and graphics transfer to plastic moulded pieces for high resolution, permanent colour.
- Heat transfer of ink technology – print or personalise plastic manufactured items with scratch resistant designs
- High temperature application for high resolution consistent, quality print
- Vibrant, colourfast, impactful colour on polished, gloss or matt finishes
- Multi designs – can be mixed eg stripes, leopard print etc.
- Outstanding results on polyester and polycarbonate – can be used on food grade plastics
- Molecular level dye infusion – no cracking, fading or peeling
- Flexibility – design changes can be made during a run
- Speed – single or batch printing
- Unique – a cost effective finish and alternative to paint or lacquer
Dye sublimation printing can be used for many plastic items.
- Great for contours and unusual shapes – colour wrap e.g. pebbles
- Colour wraps – no stretching or distortion
- Variety of features
- Wide range of plastic printing – over glass, steel, wood and fabrics
Dye sublimation printing is carried out at a defined optimal temperature to deliver perfect results with water-borne inks.
Full Print and Mould Service
Our highly experienced in-house design and engineering team assist from concept to manufactured parts.
We offer support and guidance throughout the process from design and mould to finished items.